Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Relaxed! Inspired! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: All Around The World by Lisa Stanfield

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How goes it? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. My shorty popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have a second cup during my (me) time on the front porch. Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   It is going to be a day filled with tasks so dictates my To Do List. It is going to be a busy one to include packing up the suitcase for Laughlin. WooHoo! Cha Ching!

   So I had better get to it. Have a good Tricky Tuesday. Stay safe, happy and healthy.

Yah Man......Jessie and Elise

Jet, how are you feeling?

Shirlene, great stemware. Thank you my angel!

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...