Sunday, April 23, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are you doing? We enjoyed our breakfast with Sheila at the "Egg Connection". The food was as good as ever.

During breakfast we were notified that our "Ain't Misbehavin" member Stu passed away this morning in hospital. Stu has been hospitalized over the past few weeks. Our deepest condolences go out to the family and to his sweetie Shoo Shoo. Stu will be missed so much. I was sitting in the "Egg Connection" with tears in my eyes. Shoo, we are here for you. So sad.

I am going to tackle my To Do List right now because I need to have my mind and soul occupied at the present time. 

Sheila, just left heading back home. We enjoyed her visit so very much like we always do. Elise is caring for Chris and Chris is relaxed from his massage from Donna.

Have a good Sunday.
Later...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

countrygranny47 said...


SO VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT STU.
MAY HE R I P...
I AM VERY SURE YOU AND ELSIE WILL MISS HIM A LOT.
PLEASE GIVE MY CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY.
HUGS,,,, PRAYERS TO ALL.

Rosie said...

PLEASE GIVE MY CONDOLENCES TO HIS SHOO

jessie said...

Rosie and Country Granny will pass your condolences to Shoo Shoo and family.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...