Monday, April 3, 2017

SUP?

SUP?

How are things going so far for you on this fine Monday? Well, I have completed all the tasks on my To Do List for today. Now I am going to enjoy my second cup of coffee out on the front porch. I will people and lizard watch for a bit before I get Chris up.

Here are some pics from Porch Fest 2017. Enjoy. If you were not there you missed a very good time.




ELISE, CHRIS AND JAYNE

CHRIS ENJOYING THE MUSIC


CHRIS









CHRIS, JAYNE AND ELISE CHATTING WITH A NEIGHBOR

I SMELL FOOD TRUCKS!






2 comments:

Loraine said...

What fun! It looks like you have a great neighborhood!

Jessie said...

Girlfriend it was great. Chris enjoyed it a lot. Glad that you liked the gift.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...