Friday, April 28, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing so far on this TGIF? My playmate is at the gym for a workout and I just stopped doing a few things out on the patio area. The wind is picking up and that is not a good thing. I enjoyed my (me) time on the lounger while I listened to Boney James Radio on Echo Dot with (Alexa).

After Elise returns we will begin to set up things here in the main house and in the Family Room for tomorrow's after party. We will discuss what else needs to be done as well. Tomorrow will be last minute checks and I hope that all goes well. I will attend the concert but I will leave during the intermission to get back home so I can be around to welcome the party-goers.

This evening we will be joined by Dottie for dinner at "Kingfisher". After dinner we will head over to the "Invisible Theater" to  see the play "Live A Little". It is going to be a good one for sure.

Gotta run.......Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...