Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cautious! 

Music listening to: Heartbreaker by Mariah Carey

  It's a Humper! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep, deep in her cave this morning and I may have to send in a search and rescue team in, smile! Any plans for today?

  I am waiting on the coffee to brew and my "Daddy Needs Coffee" cup is at the ready. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  My To Do List is (off the chain). Today will be the busiest ever. It starts off with an early morning (8:00am) service for the Green Lady and right after that a appointment to have Chris's headrest repaired, finally!

  Today is our beloved Stu's service. Shoo Shoo sent me a very nice email thanking me for the posting of Stu's picture at the piano. It is a very hard time for all who knew Stu. Now we need to be there for Shoo Shoo. Amen!

  I hope that the wind cooperates today because I still have to work on the patio. Well,I had better get to steppin'. Have a good Humper right Jane. My dinner from "Leo's was excellent and the Margarita that my shorty made me was killer. So Jane no gummy last night, but I will make up for it today, smile!

Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...