Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



OUR BELOVED STU AT THE PIANO!


Mood: Content! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: Motown Philly by Boyz to Men!!

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will enjoy a second cup with a oat and chocolate bar while I am out on the front porch . I am looking forward to my (me) time.

   My To Do List says that it is going to be another busy day for me. Chris will be visited by his new (PCP) this morning. Zack will be here to care for Chris this morning.

   I will be attacking the patio area again today setting it up for the "Tucson Women's Chorus" after party here on the 29th of April. 

   Well,I had better get my (mojo) working. Have a good Tricky Tuesday. Enjoy!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

What a nice tribute to Stu. You're a good friend.

Jessie said...

Thank you Loraine. He will be missed so much.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How has your day been? It has been a busy one here in the "Old Pueblo". First off, I took Sorella Jayne to do some gro...