Monday, April 3, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was your day a good one? Chris and I enjoyed our me time on the front porch this afternoon. We saw tons of cars, people and lizards. WooHoo!

Elise prepared soup for dinner with baby carrots, tomatoes and cottage cheese. It was very good. We watched "Downton" on DVD with Chris. 

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left for the Tucson Women's Chorus practice. I am still thinking about my dream about me and Beyonce. Can you feel me Papa John?

My To Do List has me not that busy tomorrow, but I have to make a trip out to the DDC to pick up an item. If a Keno Slot is open I may try my luck for a short bit. Smile!

I am still very cautious because I have to be until I start to feel a bit better. Health wise I am good so not to worry.

Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, enjoy your trip.






No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...