Monday, April 17, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how are you? Well, to be totally honest I am still peeved, but I am a little better. My (DI) hat has come off for now. Smile!

We got the issue with the pharmacy and Chris's doctor fixed for now. It was the most important to get resolved.

I also got to chill a bit and get some (me) time. I really needed it let me tell you. Chris and I fired up the Echo Dot and we told (Alexa) to play Boney James Radio. That worked wonders for me. It puts me in a different world and I needed to be there. I also told (Alexa) to resume (Ted Talks) as well. I listened to a female author from Nigeria and she got me in a good mood. Yeah Mon'.

The issue with my girlfriends is still unsolved, but as you know that will take a little longer. For sure! So hopefully that will work itself out quickly.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my shorty just left for the Tucson Women's Chorus practice. I took care of some last minute details for Elise's up coming Book Signing and Reading. Elise is really looking forward to this event. I am so very proud of her. I want to thank Sharon and Deb for providing the venue for this event. 

I was going to post about our trip to Laughlin but I will try to post tomorrow. I have to attend a continuing education class tomorrow. I also have four online classes to complete as well. Did I hear you say (stress)? You had better know it.

I am going to mention right now about the last day of our Laughlin trip. Actually our trip ended in Gilbert, AZ. We were taking Shelia home.

Shelia suggested that we stop at the Research Institute to have a nice libation and that is what we did.

While we were at the Institute Elise and I decided to have some (morning sex) and it was very good and refreshing. It was so good that I also had (morning sex) with Shelia and again it was good and refreshing. So I could not leave Dottie out so I attempted to have (morning sex) with her as well. Dottie turned me down, yes she did. She choose to be (pee-no-ed) instead. I said to myself that she didn't know what she was missing. I had a huge smile on my face. You should have seen it. What a great way to end a good trip. I have never been turned down for (morning sex) before so I didn't know what to think.

Here are a few pictures of me having (morning sex) at Research Institute. Enjoy. I did let me tell you and I could feel a nap coming on.


MORNING SEX!

MORNING SEX WITH ELISE

MORNING SEX WITH SHEILA

NO MORNING SEX WITH  DOTTIE SHE PEE-NO-ED!

AFTER ALL OF THE MORNING SEX  I HAD TO VISIT OUR PRES TO RELIEVE MYSELF!



No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...