Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Humpty Dance by Digital Underground

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day of at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed a bit later. Don't know why I am thinking about "Grands Biscuits". Maybe I need to grab a biscuit or two, eh? Right Jane?

    Another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. My To Do List is rather light today. Hmm, am I slipping? I will be making my way out to the DDC this morning after Zack arrives to care for Chris.

    Have a good Tricky Tuesday and be careful out there. I have posted that I need to be cautious due to something is nagging at me. Oh well!
Later....Jessie and Elise.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...