Monday, April 10, 2017

Monday!

Good Morning!


YES!


Mood: Relaxed! Content!

Music listening to: Baby by Brandy!

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will on the move real soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. Of course a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time out on the front porch. My (me) time starts at 8am to 9am. It is going to be another nice day weather wise here in Tucson. 

   My To Do List is light today and that is good. Elise and I will be deciding on what to pack for our trip to Laughlin today. 

   We had a very nice evening with Bobby and Marv last night at Canyon Crown. The food was delicious and the two (mules) that Elise and I had were outstanding. Elise enjoyed the Corned Beef and Cabbage and I grubbed on a nice chicken pot pie. We also shared some spicy chicken skewers as well. Bobby and Marv both got the fish and chips. We were there to celebrate Marv's birthday. It was a very nice evening and the spirits really attacked Bobby. Smile!

    Have a good Monday and be careful out there.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Jet, you are in our prayers sister.

Rosie, so good to hear from you. Hope that you are feeling better?

Dottie, are you ready to Keno?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You bet.

Jessie said...

Dottie, so are we. Hopefully we can make the slots sing Cha Ching!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...