Thursday, April 6, 2017

Hello!

Hello!



LOVE MY MORETTI BIRRA!

Hey, are you good? I just completed my (me) time from 8am to 9am. Me and my coffee out on the front porch just chillin'.

Now it is time to get busy, eh? Right Jane you know I like to be busy. It is another nice day here in the Old Pueblo. I just noticed and corrected an issue that I saw while on my (me) time that could have been very serious. I am glad that I pay close attention to details. Whew!

Have you had your breakfast yet? I am starting to get the munchies and I have not had a chocolate chip cookie yet? My shorty and I are going to see the Zookeepers Wife at the movies this afternoon if all goes well. Hope you are doing OK?
Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...