Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!




How is it going? It is going pretty good so far here. I have completed all of my tasks on my To Do List for today. Good feeling!

I just got back from the DDC. I had to pick up a pair of sandals that we left there on our last stay-cation. While I was there I picked up my birthday perk of $25.00 in free play along with an additional $20.00 free play. I contacted Jayne to see what she was up to this morning. So picked her up to join me at the DDC to get her out of the house to relax a bit. It worked. She played Keno and she won 1680 on the five cent Keno that came out to be close to $100.00. She also won on the penny slots as well to the tune of around $80.00. She enjoyed herself and she eventually lost it all but she had a good time. I contacted my shorty to let her know that I was back at home and what I had been up to. It produced good results.

I am kicking back right now eating a slice of pizza and listening to the Boney James radio station on Pandora. The wind is picking up and some clouds are rolling in. It will not rain unless I go to the car wash. Smile! My playmate is at her Mani-Pedi appointment.

I hope that you day is going your way? Keep moving forward because life is not easy at all but when it is good it is oh so good. Remember we know the (devil) but we never know what the (angels) will bring. Amen!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...