Tuesday, April 25, 2017

SUP?

Sup

How are you? I have been busy all morning long and I am still not finished. The wind is having it's way with me and I am not enjoying it. Smile!

Chris new doctor arrived and he concurred that Chris is doing very well. He is about 20 years old. Doogie Howser type but Chris likes him. So be it. 

The patio is looking good but the wind is terrible. I will put the lights to a test when it gets dark out. I am starving let me tell you. That oat chocolate bar did not do the trick. So I will have some popcorn in a bit.

Elise and Chris are watching TV. I am still out on the patio. Elise has book club this evening at "Leo's". Can you say "Leo's Enchiladas? That is what my shorty is going to bring me back for dinner. A margarita would be nice too! Ole'

Hope that you are doing well?
Later....Jessie 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...