Saturday, April 8, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!




WHERE IS JAMAICA BOMB BLAST?


Mood: Confused! Disgusted!

Music listening to: No Ordinary Love by Sade'

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brew and it is very good. A nice,mild floral blend. I will have a second cup during my (me) time for sure..

    Our daughter Tangye will be here this evening for a stay-over. We will hit up "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner. We will catch up on all that has been going on in her life since we saw her last.

    Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here later in the day. It is another nice morning here in Tucson.

    My shorty and I enjoyed HH at "La Parrilla Suiza" last night. Our Queso was delicious along with our refried beans and tortillas. We got it all down with a few margaritas as well. Chin, chin!

    After HH we made our way over to the "Live Theater Workshop to see the play "Below The Belt". It was very good and very funny. We will be renewing our membership without a doubt at the "Live Theater Workshop".

    Well,I had better get my suitcase out for our trip to Laughlin. We are looking forward to this one with Sheila and Dottie. While we are there I found out that a "Blues and Jazz Festival" will be on the riverfront. "Say What".

    Have a good weekend and stay safe, happy and healthy.
Later....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Off Again, Where is Laughlin. You are such a traveled couple.Take care

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...