Thursday, April 20, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Proud!

Music listening to: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Prince!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about. She will start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is (Wunderbar). My shorty and I are going to go to "Gus Balones" this morning for breakfast. Jayne will be here this moring to care for Chris.

   I just asked Alexa what was up for today and she told that my day is going to be filled with tasks that need to get done. So another busy day here in Tucson.

   Well, the Book Signing and Reading was wonderful and what a crowd. We even had visitors from Kentucky here to listen to Elise read from her book. 

   Elise had a very nice glow about her during the event and that made me beam with pride. It took her 5 years to complete her book and the end product is outstanding. She received several requests to read more of the book from attendees. The clapping at the end of her read was heartfelt and well deserved.

   Again I want to thank Sharon and Deb for hosting this event in there home. I will post pictures as soon as I go through them. 

   We are going to have a visit from my girlfriend Sheila this weekend. Yep, that means breaking out the "Gin and Tonic". Yeah!

   Have a great Thirsty Thursday. Be careful and stay blessed. Here are a few more pics from our trip to Laughlin. Enjoy!

See Ya...Jessie and Elise


LOADING DOCK





RIVER WALK DANCERS

RIVER WALK BAND

CHECKOUT THOSE MOVES ON THE RIVER




No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...