Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!



BUTTERCUP!


Are you good? I just got back from running my errands. Yep,my To Do List is almost complete but not quite. I have to wait until Elise returns before I can complete all of my tasks. Jane don't go there!I know you want too,smile!

I have to keep an eye on Buttercup, she has developed a cough. She was not coughing when  I left to run my errands.

I just called in a script refill for Chris to be delivered today. He is resting nicely at the present time.

I hope that your day is going your way so far? Keep moving forward and be blessed because you are here.
Later....Jessie 


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Love the Rupaul quote!

Jessie said...

Hi Loraine, wasn't that good and it has a lot of truth to it Girlfriend.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...