Saturday, April 22, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!


OUR DAUGHTER TANGYE AT BOOK SIGNING AND READING


Mood: Cautious! Concerned!

Music listening to: Rock Wit Cha by Bobby Brown

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she stirred when I popped up. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I am enjoying it in my "Daddy Needs Coffee" mug. Hey, it is heating up here in the Old Pueblo. Yes, it is.

   My To Do List dictates that today will be a not so busy day. Going to enjoy Sheila's visit with us. We are going to hit up the "Outback' for dinner this evening. 

   Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening. We enjoyed a very nice evening at "Humble Pie" with Sheila, Patty and Don. The food was very good and the tonics were killer. It was good to see Patty and Don. Elise, Sheila and I topped the evening off with a "White Russian" with soft serve vanilla ice cream on top. Fantastic!

PATTY AND DON AT "HUMBLE PIE"

SHEILA AND PATTY AT "HUMBLE PIE"



   Well, I need to get this day rolling along. Have a good weekend and be careful. I am being cautious today due to a weird dream that I woke up from at around 3:00am. Weird but not impossible.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...