Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!



JIM AND LORAINE


How are you doing? I just got back from class and I am starving, let me tell you. I could eat at least two Big Mac's if I had them and a bucket of fries as well. Am I NOT!

The class was very interesting to a point, but it is something that must be done. Now I have to complete 4 online classes as well. Whew!

I picked up a few supplies while I was at my office. Chris is resting nicely and enjoying his radio. Zack will be taking him out soon for his afternoon walk.

Hope that you are doing well? I want to thank everyone for you texts, emails and phone calls to support Elise on her big day tomorrow. You will not be disappointed.

Hope your day is going the way you want it to?
And remember that you have your own concerns and problems that you own. You don't need to worry about others  peoples issues and problems because they own them not you. Stay true to yourself! Be honest!



Later...Jessie 

PS: I will post about Laughlin in the next posting.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Thanks for posting our picture. It looks great!

Jessie said...

Hi Loraine, I am glad the you like the sketch. I am always playing around with the puter.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...