Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing? Well, I am finally taking a small break for myself for a few minutes. Wow, what a busy day today.

I got Chris's headrest repaired and put back on his wheelchair. I got the service done on the "Green Lady" and she got a free car wash to boot. She is happy and purring along nicely.

The service for our beloved Stu was very nice. Many tears were flowing, but he is at rest now. He will be keep his eyes wide open and looking down on his family, friends and the love of his life Shoo Shoo.

I am still working on the patio area for the after party. I placed and order for some of the food this morning as well. I have to tell you I am starving. I should have grabbed a little something, something while I was ordering but I chilled. Can you hear my stomach talking?

We are going to meet up with the crew this evening at the "Wild Garlic" for dinner. It is supposed to be 10 of us there. The food at the "Garlic" is very good and the fondue is to die for let me tell you. I am listening to Alexa play the Boney James Radio station. It is really changing my mood. I love Jazz so very much.

Well, I had better get back to the patio. Have a great evening.
Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...