Sunday, April 9, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

What is up? We had a very nice and very filling breakfast this morning with our daughter Tangye. We got caught up on all that has been going on in her life since we saw her last. Hey, take a look at what my daughter gave me at the breakfast table.


ARIZONA SAGUARO! DAUGHTER LIKE MOTHER,EH?


Donna just finished up with Chris's massage and she will return this afternoon to give Elise a good rub. Smile! I gassed up the Fiat 500L on the airbase and I was going to get my ears lowered for our trip to Laughlin to keep the hotties happy. No luck the barbershop was closed so I am going to ask my shorty to give me a light clean up before we go.

I just redid "Do Drop Inn" room #2 so it can be ready for whomever visits next. Normally this room is for my girlfriend Sheila's room, but she has been super busy and has not made it down in awhile. We will see her in couple of days when we pick her up on the way to Laughlin.

I need to update my To Do List for next week and yes it is going to be a busy first couple of days and then "Cha Ching". We are going to "Canyon Crown" this evening for dinner with Bobby and Marv. It will be a birthday dinner for Marv.

We hope that your Sunday is going well? Have a good one.
Chat at you later....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...