Friday, April 21, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!


MY LONGTIME FRIEND ERIKA WHO LIVES IN GERMANY!


Mood: Refreshed!

Music Listening To: Heard It Through The Grapevine by Marvin Gaye

  It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and Jayne. Jayne is here caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and on the go very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have a second cup during my (me) time out on the front porch this morning. It is a bit cool this morning here in the Old Pueblo well at least in the house. Elise agrees with me on this one.

  I just glanced at my To Do List and it is going to be another busy day. I have to drive out to the airbase this morning. While I am there I will gas up the Fiat 500L Trekking. This fill up will make the Green Lady happy for sure, smile!

  I have to recheck Do Drop Inn room #2 this morning to make sure that it is ready for my girlfriend Sheila who will be here this weekend. We may also have a visit from our daughter Tangye. We are going to go to "Humble Pie" for dinner this evening. We love that place and they have very good pizzas.  Of course the "Gin and Tonic" will be plentiful this weekend. Yeah Mon'.

  I just finished reviewing the pictures from Elise's Book Signing and Reading. I will post them later today. I am going to be super-busy all of next week. We are hosting the Tucson Women's Chorus after-party here on the 29th of April. Hey, that is my birthday as well. Yep, it is going to be a party over here. Smile!

  Well, I had better get myself and my (mojo) working. Have a great TGIF!
Chat at you later.....Jessie and Elise


Charlotte, so good to hear from you. How are things in Green Valley?

Sheila, see you later today!

 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...