Monday, April 10, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Has your day ended well? It has been a good one here in Central Tucson.

I completed my To Do List and that is always a good thing. Chris and I relaxed this afternoon. When my shorty returned from the gym we hung up a huge deep toned wind chime. It is very nice.

My playmate and I played Jeopardy on our Echo Dot. It was a lot of fun and we got 50% of the answers correct.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had pancakes, sausages and eggs.Delicious. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Retify" and "Longmire " on Netflix. Two great series.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise just left for the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice. I got a very nice surprise in mail today from my dear angel who lives in New Orleans. If you haven't seem her work online you need to check it out. She does fantastic work and I know first hand. If you like the pics I have posted let me know and I will give you her contact info. You will not be disappointed.


PLEASE DON'T BUG THE LADY BUG!



Have a wonderful evening and get plenty of sleep.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...