Monday, April 17, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: Heartbreaker by Mariah Carey!

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be making that move to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time out on the front porch this morning. Hey the weather is heating up here in the Old Pueblo.

   I just checked my To Do List and it is going to be a killer day loaded with tasks to complete. My first one is to make a trip out to doctors office to check on a script refill for Chris that has not taken place as of yet.

   I will review all of the pictures that were taken in Laughlin today and I will start to post them. I am ready to go back to Laughlin right now. The Cha Ching was very nice especially for Dottie.

   I also have a few things to do in preparation for my shorty's Book Signing and Reading that takes place on Wednesday. It is going to be a major event indeed.

   Well, I need to get in gear. Have a good Monday and enjoy the day.

Later....Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...