Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Hello!

Hello!




Are you Humping yet on this Hump Day? Smile! I enjoyed my (me) time this morning out on the front porch with my cup of coffee. My shorty was counting Javelina as they ran in a wash. Smile!

Elise has left for the gym. I just finished baking a batch of my special chocolate cookies. WooHoo, they are good. I had better stop eating them before I get into some kind of trouble. Yeah Mon'.

I am going to look over my To Do List for the next few days to make sure I have all of my tasks set to be completed. Hey, our daughter Tangye is coming for a visit on Saturday. It will be good to see her due to it has been awhile since we have seen her.

I am going to head back out on the porch to people watch and look at the lizard patrol. I am going to grab another cookie to enjoy while I am out there. Chat at you later, if I am not locked.

Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...