Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Hello!

Hello!


GOLDEN ELISE


How are you doing? We are good here. I enjoyed my (me) time this morning with my second cup of coffee. Lots of birds and lizards.

Our camping trip has been cancelled due to unforeseen issues that popped up to include our concern for Chris's caregiver not feeling her best today. We had to weigh our options since there is no phone service in the mountains. So we will tackle the camping trip at a later date.

I just got back from sending a package to our niece in Phoenix. It is an item that we had made for her by my dear and longtime friend who lives in New Orleans. We are sure that Sara will love it.

I going to grab something to eat and them I will tackle putting together a "Margaritaville Table Set with umbrella. It will used when we host the "Tucson Women's Chorus" after party here on the 29th of April. We hosted this before and it was fantastic and at least 60 people attended.

I need to pick you my attire for this evenings Book Signing and Reading. I also have to load up the Fiat 500L Trekking with Elise's books. It is going to be spectacular!

Have a good one and enjoy the day.

Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...