Monday, April 24, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

The day is done. How did yours end up? I finished every task on my To Do List. Yes!

Chris will be seen here by his new PCP tomorrow morning. We will see it we like him or her. Chris will pull out all of the stops for sure, and if the doctor is female I will not warn her about Chris all hands, smile! Fresh guy!

Elise and I worked on the patio this afternoon and the wind has blown stuff all back.  I will continue working on the patio tomorrow after the doctor leaves. I have the patio lights on to make sure that they are still operational. I will check string lights tomorrow as well. Lot's of work to be done for this after-party.

Elise prepared French toast for dinner with sausages. It was all good. We got it down width plenty of coffee. I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is getting ready to go to the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice. 

Have a good evening and sleep well.
See ya...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...