Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!  

Mood: Intense

Music listening to: Back and Forth

     It's a Tricky Tuesday! How goes it? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and that means that she will be heading for the gym very soon. Wait a minute Elise is up and moving about already. Her clock is still out of sync or maybe she has changed things up a bit, smile!   Any plans for today?

     I am going to hit the Bow Flex for about 20 minutes of sweat producing reps. A set of bench presses, lat pulls, bicep pulls, ab crunches, preacher curls, and leg lifts. Tomorrow I will hit the treadmill again. 

     The coffee is good this morning and a bowl of oats sounds good. How is your weather? We may get a drop or two of the wet stuff today, maybe. John will be here this morning to care for Chris. Angelica has and appointment today so she will not be here.

     Elise has her book club meeting this evening at "Mama Louisa's" I am sure that she will bring me back some tortellini with meat sauce, may favorite Italian dish. Give me a glass of red and I am good to go, smile!

      I will post more about our trip to France later this morning. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good day and be careful out there.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet be good.

Loraine, time to wake up!

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, take care.

Olivia, how are things in Georgia?

Flo and John, have a good one.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...