Monday, August 20, 2012

It's A Monday!






Good Morning!  

Mood: Giddy!

Music listening to: Upside Down by Diana Ross

     It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is purring big time this morning and she is not in here cave. So she will be up and out very soon. Any plans for today?

     I haven't had any coffee yet because I just got off of the treadmill and it is kicking butt this morning. Sweat is pouring, but I am feeling good and energized. Where is that coffee?

     I have not plans for today as of yet and that is a good thing,but it can change at any moment. We got some rain last night with a spectacular lightening show. The weatherman says that more is on the way today. We shall see won't we?

     We had a fantastic evening hosted by Shoo and Stu. I have to tell you they presented a spread that was fit for royalty. Wow,was it good!

     They evening's guest were Elise,myself, Bobby, Becky, Sylvia, Jane, John, and Marilyn. The vino was flowing like one of our washes during the monsoon. The giggles,guffaws, and jokes were priceless.

     We played a rousing game of " Apples to Apples" and the answers to the questions were hilarious. It was a lot of fun and to my surprise I one, yes I won. WooHoo! Again we would like to thank Shoo and Stu for a very nice evening of fun, good food, and friends.

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a safe Monday and keep your eyes and ears open. The pics above are from our evening with Shoo and Stu, and of Chris getting a bio-feedback treatment from Elise. Who is that guy styling in the tee shirt?
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, have a wonderful day.

Shoo and Stu, thank you for a wonderful evening.

Jane and John, have a good day. John is looking good. Did you enjoy the DVD?

Flo and John , have a good week.

Steph, give our best to Lloyd.

Ross and Denise,glad that you are back online.

Monna, how are you?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Sara, how are you doing?

Mary, how is Bob?

1 comment:

Sara S said...

Keep kicking butt & taking names!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...