Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning 


Mood: Relaxed and still jet lagged


Music listening to: Dancing In The Street


     It's the Weekend! How are you this morning? I started the day off at 4:10am caring for Chris. Elise got up right behind me, so that means we are still jet lagged. This time of day for Elise to be up is unheard of for sure. She is headed for the pool. Any plans for today?


     The coffee is good and hot this morning and the beans are freshly ground. John will be here this morning to care for Chris. I will be taking the Kia for a early morning oil change shortly. Hey, I am thinking about donuts this morning, yes I am.


     Elise and I went to Cody's Beef and Bean last night for dinner and it was as good as always. I was feeling a little uneasy last night and I still have that uneasy feeling right now. I hope that it is just the jet lag.


     Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and be careful out there. I am just about ready to post about our trip to Nice,France.
Later..........Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.


Loraine, what are you up to today?


Jane and John, thank you for the card.


Shoo and Stu, have a good day.


Shirlene, how are you doing?


Dena, what is new around your way?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm trying to stay coooool!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...