Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night!!

Hey, we are being stormed on here in Tucson. The works, wind, rain, lightening, and thunder boomers, it is great. As a matter of fact I was running around in it for a short while. No shirt, flip flops, and nothing else. Wow, what a feeling! I so hope that Jane and Loraine took advantage of the rain? We have been waiting for this for a few days now.

Elise, prepared breakfast for dinner.We had blueberry pancakes, sausage links, eggs and coffee. Delicious. I am caring for Chris and Elise is working on a crossword puzzle and looking thorough some old journals of hers.

Boy, the rain sure smells good. Oh no, there goes a fire truck. I guess the rain has brought a problem or two.

Well, you have a great night. Tomorrow is Hump Day.
Cheers.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, did I pass you up in the rain?

Jane and John, I flashed by you house quickly. I guess you missed me, eh?

Olivia, have a great evening.

Bobby, don't overdo things, take it slow and easy.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...