Monday, August 20, 2012

A True Monday!!!!!

Howdy!

Well, it is a true Monday. I was informed this morning by Elise that the fridge in the main house was not cooling. First thing that popped into my mind was " Hey we just had that fixed less than two months ago"

Elise called to have the same company to come out to have a look. The repairman arrived and he looked at the problem. He checked the work  of the previous repairman and the parts he installed were working just fine. The rest is history, Monday history.

Now there were 3 parts that needed to be replaced. So I had him to fix it. Well, to the tune of $235.00 the repairs were made. That tune did not have me tapping my feet or shaking my groove thang! The alternative was to purchase a new fridge and all of a sudden the repair made sense. So I did do a finger pop or two, smile!

Yes sir nothing like a true Monday! I need a Mojito or three.
Later.......Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...