Monday, August 20, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night!!

Well, the day has finally come to a close, Whew! It is cloudy right now and we have a wind picking up with a few Thunder boomers. I bet it just passes us by, too bad.

Elise prepared a very nice dinner this evening. We had corn on the cob, baby carrots, salad, and little boiled potatoes. It was very good.

Elise is checking her email and I am caring for Chris. I am glad that things have calmed down since this morning.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good evening and sleep well.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Jane and John, enjoy the DVD. My flip flops are at the ready.

Shoo and Stu,have a good night.

Loraine, let's run in the rain soon, OK?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Maybe we can tempt the rain gods to give us a real gully-washer!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...