Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning! 

Mood: Cautious

Music listening to: Pleasure Principle by Janet Jackson

     It's a Tricky Tuesday! What's up? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning, that means that she is following me on placing her feet on the floor this morning. Any plans for today?

     I just got off of the Bow Flex and I am feeling good. The coffee is smelling good and I think I will have a glass of instant breakfast this morning. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

     Nothing planned for today except that we are going to the Melting Pot with Bobby this evening. Angelica will be here to care for Chris. We love the Melting Pot, they have the best fondue ever.

     Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great day and be careful out there.
Later.........Jessie and Elise.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, rise and shine.

Jane and John, how are you?

Flo and John, have a good one.

Shoo Shoo, so you have landed, eh?

Sara,what is new?

Mary and Bob, how are things?

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Olivia, have a good day in GA.

Jerome and Kesha, when are you leaving for Detroit?

Rosie, glad to hear that you got the snail mail. 

2 comments:

Sara S said...

Nothing exciting to report. Just getting through the hot summer days.

Jessie said...

Always a pleasure to hear from you Sara. How is Jesse #2 doing?
Hugs
Jessie

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...