Monday, August 27, 2012

It's a Monday!

Good Morning!  

Mood: Cautious

Music listening to: Come Go With Me

    It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is cave-less this morning, so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I am thinking about some eggs with cheese this morning. I have a couple of errands to run this morning and I have to pick up some class materials for my next in-service.

    I just got off of the treadmill and I am feeling pretty good. Chris will be visited by his case manager this afternoon. We had a very nice evening last night with Marv and Bobby.

   Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have good day and stay safe.
Later........

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day. Jet you and Red feel better soon.

Loraine, behave today?

Jane and John, how are you feeling?

Ross and Denise,what is new in Aussie Land?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Liz, how are you?

Steph, how is Lloyd?

Olivia, how are you?

JT, what is going on in Tempe?

Bobby, how did things go at the gym this morning?


2 comments:

Loraine said...

I like the fact that you asked if I was going to be good today.
We'll see.

bobby said...

I went to the gym and was having an amazing time until i was told working out was not a spectator sport...then everything just got wicked...but deep down i really liked it...I'm thinking of going back...seriously, though, my first work out was a little timid trying to watch and learn the ropes, and the machines but it felt so good ...everything is so nice and the machines are amazing...I'm on my way....

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...