Monday, August 13, 2012

Lookout It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content

Music listening to: Living It Up It's Friday Night

      It's a Monday! What's up? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is positioned in a way that I don't think that she will be getting up to soon,smile! Any plans for today?

      I just finished my workout on the treadmill and it just about did me in this morning. The coffee is good and hot and I am thinking about a                 glass of instant breakfast.

      I have to take care of a few errands this morning. I will get them completed after Rosie's  supervisor stops by this morning at 8:30am to see how Chris is doing. Hey Elise found a $30.00  DDC ticket in her pocket from our last visit to the DDC. That brought our winnings to over $200.00 dollars, WooHoo!

      It is supposed to 110 degrees here today in the Old Pueblo. Too hot to even be outside at all. Here are a few pics from Pinnacle Peak last night. Have a great day.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up.

Loraine,what are you doing today?

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu,have a good day.

Susie, how are you?















No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...