Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!!

Good Morning!  

Mood: Still Cautious

Music listening to: I Can't Stop How I Feel by After Seven

     It's a Thirsty Thursday! Sup? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she has a good replica of the Leaning Tower of Pillows going on though. She will be up and headed for the gym shortly. Any plans for today?

     I have to get ready to head our for the lab to get some routine blood work done. This fasting is for the birds, eh?  I need my coffee and I cannot have any until I return. I may have to stop of at Mickey D's for a cup on the way back home.

     Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris and Elise will be getting a massage this morning from Donna. We are going to the movies today to see "The Watch" at Crossroads.

    Well, I had better get a move on. Have a good day and remember that tomorrow is TGIF!
See ya..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, I have my eyes on you.

Jane and John, take it slow.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

JT, what is up in Tempe?

Rosie, what is new?

Rory, always good to hear from you.

Elaine, welcome back home, you were missed.

Bobby, that Zumba is going do the trick. Hang in there!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Your eyes on me? Does that mean I have to be good??

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...