Friday, August 31, 2012

TGIF!

Good Morning! 

Mood: Content

Music listening to: Past The Point Of No Return

     TGIF!! How are you? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is partly in her cave this morning and I bet that she will not be popping up soon. Any plans for today?

     I just finished my workout on the treadmill and I guess I stressed out the digital display this morning because it quit on me and it started to beep. It was telling me that the batteries needed to be replaced in the display. I thought the pace that I was going at had done it in, smile.

     The coffee is good and I am going to have a glass of instant breakfast. It is a nice 78 degrees right but that is going to change quickly. We still need some more rain though.

     We saw the movie "The Watch" yesterday afternoon and it was pretty good. As a matter of better than what we expected. Elise prepared a nice dinner last night. We had cheese crisps, refried beans, lettuce, tomatoes,salsa mild and very hot, and plenty of beers to wash it all down.

     We watched the DVD that I won at "The Melting Pot" it was titled "Lucky One" and it was very good. We missed seeing it when it was in the theater. We lent it to Rosie so she could see it at home.

      It was a very good evening! Elise hit the sheets to read and I worked on a crossword puzzle and watched TV until Rosie left for the night. I checked on Chris and I called it a day. I had to give Elise a nudge to get her rolling this morning. What's up with that?

      Elise and I are going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening for dinner after Marv arrives to care for Chris. We hope that your Friday will be a good and safe one.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a good day.

Loraine, need I say behave today?

Jane and John, have a good one.

JT,how are things in Tempe?

Shoo and Stu, have a nice day.

Herman, did you get our last email?

Sally,have a good day. You are in our prayers.

Shirlene, we are glad that you are safe.

Olivia, what is up for the weekend in GA?

Odette, how are you feeling?

Susie, how are you?

1 comment:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...