Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!!


Good Morning!  

Mood: Rushed

Music listening to: When Will I See You Again by  Babyface

      It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?

      I just completed by Bow Flex workout and I am feeling good. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. 

     The coffee is good and  I am thinking about a small danish to go along with it or a glass of instant breakfast. A real problem, eh?

     I have to run a couple of errands this morning. I have to go out on the airbase to pickup a few from the liquor store, smile!

    Elise and I will be packing up our suitcase for our stay-cation that starts tomorrow. We will be at the Residence Inn here in Tucson for a couple of days. Bobby will be caring for Chris will we are away. I will be making my famous tuna jalapeno dip this evening to take along with us. Of course we will be accompanied by Jack Daniels on this stay-cation. As a matter of fact he goes with us just about everywhere we go,smile!

    Well, we are still hoping for rain today, so I can meet up with Jane and Loraine so we can dash through the raindrops at a speed so fast that we would be unnoticed by anyone, smile!

     Have a great day and enjoy.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up sisters.

Jane and John, have a good one.

Loraine, let's do a rain dance so we can dash through the drops.

Flo and John, have a good day.

Janice, how is Frank?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Shoo and Stu, what are you up to?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Where were you?? I was outside doing the dance and looked around but you weren't there. But I guess you must have been doing it close by because the drops started falling. Are we good or what!!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...