Monday, August 13, 2012

Good Night! It's Still Hot!

Good Night!  

      It is still smoking hot here in the valley of Tucson. Man, oh man! Bobby, Patrick and Mackenzie stopped by at 3:00pm. They played a few sets of ping pong in the raging heat. I believe Bobby got beat this round.

       After the game we said our good-byes to Patrick and Mackenzie. They will be heading back to Denton, Texas tonight. We enjoyed there company very much while they were here.

       Elise prepared a very good dinner this evening. We had some very good corn on the cob, a spicy Quinoa, tomatoes, cottage cheese and baby carrots. It was delicious.

       I am caring for Chris and Elise is reading the AARP magazine. It is cloudy out but I doubt if it will rain tonight.. We were under a severe thunderstorm warning but it has expired.

       Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a wonderful evening. 
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, did you get any rain on your side of town?

Jane and John, sleep well.

Bobby, we enjoyed your son and family visit.  We know you did.

Olivia are you receiving the emails that we sent to you?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...