Friday, August 17, 2012

Thunder Boomers Are Here!

Hello! 

    It is now 1:50pm and I have had a nice steady stream of lookers, drinking my beer and devouring my salsa and chips.

    The weather is turning nasty, lightening, thunder boomers and a little wind. It is not looking good at all. Wait, a minute I have a taker for a white Cadillac Suv. WooHoo! He is picking out his additional car for a penny. Bidders and Shufflers someone is catching a cab home this evening, smile!

    The buyer and I are talking over the sell details right now, but the weather is getting worse. I had better get him another beer or two. Wait a minute who is this lady talking trash at me.

    Oh No! It is a marathon bridge player that did not get to play today and she is pissed. I need to calm her down or she is going to ruin this nice sell. I offer her a beer and some salsa and chips and she gets angrier at me. Now the buyer is getting nervous, and to be honest Chris and I are too!

     Now all of a sudden she did something that was unexpected. She reached into her bag and pulled out a huge gun. People started to run every which way, and Chris was getting annoyed to the max. All of a sudden she put the gun in my face and the guy who was buying the Caddie Suv bolted. I lost a very good sell and I started telling the bridge player off. She began to laugh at me and she put the gun back into her huge purse.

     Then she said "all I wanted to do was play bridge". They have done it to me again, can you believe that? The bridge players in the house didn't have clue about what was going outside. I have been (Jacked) by a 80  year old lady. The lady left in a hurry and she said that she had to catch her bus before she missed it.

     Oh, my goodness! My nerves are on end and now Chris is laughing at me for getting jacked. Next thing I know the lady drives buy in a scooter waving and saying "the next time it rains you had better let me catch you". Now I remember her, she was the one chasing we a couple of days ago when I was running in the rain with only my flip flops on. I am embarrassed to no end.

     It is now 2:15pm and I am gathering all of my stuff up to take back into Chris's house. Chris is still laughing at me, and the marathon bridge players and  Elise have no clue of what I just went through, no clue at all! I will get you bidders and shufflers at the next bridge game in two weeks. I need a Jack and Coke now! Here is a pic of the lady that I took with my cell phone to show to the police.
Later........Jacked Jessie!

Jet, call Jake on his cell and tell him to turn around.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I knew that scooter lady wasn't going to give up!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...