Sunday, August 12, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night!

Well, we just got back from Pinnacle Peak. We had a very nice time with Bobby and his son Patrick and family. We chowed down big time.

We walked around the shops and buildings there. It is a vey nice evening out. We are back at home now and Elise has hit the sheets to read a book. I will folllow suit after Rosie leaves for the night and I check on Chris.

I will post a few pictures that I took of this evenings gathering tomorrow. We hope that your day was a good one? Beware tomorrow is Monday, so be careful out there.

Cheers........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Bobby, thank you for a wonderful evening with you and the family.

Loraine, sleep well.

Jane and John, have a good night.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...