Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday!!

Good Morning! 

Mood: Adventurous

Music listening to: Never Gonna Give You Up by Barry White (classic R&B)

      It's Sunday Morning! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Speaking of Elise she is not in her cave this morning and she is making sounds and moving about. I don't know what that means, smile! Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and hot this morning. We are going out for breakfast at the "Egg Connection". Elise prepared homemade pizza last night that was superb. It had the works on it and we had a salad to go along with it. We got it down with a couple of glasses of red.

     We watched a classic DVD last night that was banned at one time. It is a very steamy, racy, a eye-opening presentation that keeps you glued to the screen. Wait a minute could that be why  Elise was making sounds and moving about? I may have figured it out, yes I think I have. She even got up late as well and she blamed it on her alarm clock not going off. Hmmmm, by George I think I've got it governor! 

      Rosie will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going over to Shoo and Stu's home this evening for dinner, fun and games. We will be joined by a host of friends. We are going to play a game of "Apples to Apples" it should be a rousing evening of laughs.

       We will be going on a stay-cation in the middle of the upcoming week. It will be here in Tucson at the Residence Inn. I will make my world famous tuna jalapeno dip to take along. We will rest, relax and recoup by playing  computer games and enjoying plenty of (Jack). Yes, we know him well, smile. We got a fantastic rate, and we owe that to my brother Herman. Thank you so very much.

       Well, I had better get busy and get ready for a nice breakfast. I think I will have pigs in a blanket, yummy! Have a great day and say safe.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a good day.

Jet, that is a nice looking car that Jake has.

Jane and John,the movie we watched last night is one we know that you two would enjoy, smile!

Loraine, have a good day. I am still keeping an eye out for the lady on the scooter.

Shoo and Stu,see you this evening?

Bobby, did you get plenty of rest yesterday?

Liz, take it easy.

Flo and John, have a good day.

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Sara, how are you doing?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...