Friday, August 3, 2012

TGIF!!

Our niece Ava at 3 months old.
Good Morning  


Mood: Jet lagged still


Music listening to: I Feel Good by James Brown


       TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:20am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I have no idea about what time she will be getting up, smile.


       We are still jet-lagged but I am just about back to my normal start the day time. Elise is way off but she will catch up soon I hope. The coffee is good and I am going to have a bowl of oats this morning. Haven't had one in quite a while.


        I am still working on our trip info so hold on it will be posted soon, smile. Elise is hosting a marathon bridge game here today. The bidders and and shufflers have once again caught me not being able to harass them again. It has been a while and  I do miss having my car auctions and sells. I will get them at the next marathon bridge game for sure, so beware bidders!


       Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great Friday.
Cheers........Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.


Jane and John, how are you?


Shoo and Stu, what is new?


Odette, did you get the email we sent to you? Say hello to Olivia.


Ross and Denise, how are things down under?


Loraine, missed you too!


Jerome and Keshsa, thank you for the wonderful collage if our niece Ava. She is adorable and we have to share her with the world.



1 comment:

Loraine said...

What a beautiful little girl.

Looking forward to those photos from your trip to France.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...