Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday!

Where's my Mojito?

No more vino for Elise.

Let's get to the Wizard!

Is it raining outside? I may have to make a quick dash!

Another vino rosso, por favor! I am game if you are Loraine?
Good Morning! 

Mood: Confused!

Music listening to: Peace Train

     It's a Sunday morning! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:35am this morning. Yes, I said 5:35am,what's up with that? I can explain it though. Elise not in her cave this morning so she will be up soon to care for Chris.
Any plans for today?

     We are meeting up with Paula and Marty this morning for breakfast over on Miracle Mile. We had a very nice breakfast at Monterrey Village. The food was very good and there are many small shops all around it. Thank you Paula and Marty for starting our day off a good note.

     We had a great evening last night at "Rios" with Loraine, Jim and Bobby. The food was great and what an evening of friendship. After dinner we all met up at our home for a game of "Wizard". We had had Sangria, vino bianco, margaritas, and a dessert that Elise made that was to die for.

     We were sure that Bobby was going to win the game "Wizard" but that was not the case it was Jim who was the "Wizard". It was a great evening. The reason I got up so late was because I think I made to margaritas too well and it hit me during my sleep time. That is my story and I am sticking to it. Thank you Loraine, Jim, and Bobby for a great night.

     We will be hosting another game of "Wizard" this evening. We will be joined by Bobby and Marv. Of course the vino will be available for all. Rosie will be here this evening to care for Chris.

      Well, I had better get busy and get a few things done that I usually do on Sunday's while Elise is caring for Chris. The above pictures are of us at "Rios" last light.

      Oh Yeah! Now I fill justified now that Prince Harry has been seen getting about without his  knickers. So if the Prince can do it , so can I. Right Jane and Loraine?

Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Paula and Marty, thank you for a nice breakfast.

Loraine and Jim , it was good to see you two.

Shoo and Stu,have a good one.



     
     

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I knew that prince had some good, old-fashioned chutzpah! Hurrah for him - and for us since he's made it tres chic!

See you in the showers (Outside, for course.)

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...