Monday, August 27, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night!  

The day has come to a close. How was yours? I got my errands taken care of and I pick up my class material for my next in-service.

Chris enjoyed the visit by his case manager, as a matter of fact he was flirting just a little bit too! It has been a peaceful day for a Monday that is.

Elise prepared corn on the cob for dinner, baby carrots, pickle, and baby potatoes. It was very good. I am caring for Chris and Elise just finished up checking her email. I am sure that she will be hitting the pillow to read for awhile.

Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night and a better tomorrow.
Chin Chin.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Jane and John, I still cannot stand up yet, smile!

Loraine, were you good today?

Bobby, hang in there!

Monna, thank you for the great postcard. Wow, nice place.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...