Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, the day is over and it has been a good one.  
How was yours? Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening.

We had blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs, and plenty of coffee. It was delicious. We watched a few episodes of Sherlock Holmes with Chris, he loves it and so do.

I cared for Chris this evening and Elise checked her email and she worked on her Genealogy. We are all packed for our stay-cation that starts tomorrow. We are looking forward to it. We will have our laptop with us so we can play games and check our email.

We are being rained on right now and it feels good. Yes, again I put on my flip flops and nothing else and took a quick run in the rain with the dogs. Very refreshing, Jane and Loraine. I was in the backyard when a flash of lightening and a huge clap of thunder forced me back inside, smile!

Have a good night and a better tomorrow.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well. Thank you so much  for all of the info about the Squash Blossom. Wow!

Steph, keep an eye on Lloyd.

Bobby, see you tomorrow for breakfast.

Herman, we will give you a call after we check in tomorrow to let you know that all went well.

Jane and John, glad that you enjoyed the DVD.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...