Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning! 

Mood: Sore

Music listening to: Candy Girl

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! What's Up? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she has formed that Stonehenge pillow piling again. Will there be aliens visiting our home soon? Is it some sort of a signal? Curious minds want to know. Elise is up and out already and the pillow piling has disappeared, hmmmmm! Any plans for today?

     The coffee is great this morning. It is a blend that was purchased for us by Paula and Marty last weekend at "Cafe Ala Cart". It is fantastic. Thank you guys.

     Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Donna will be here at around 10:00am to give Chris and Elise a massage. It is a nice 75 degrees right now but that is going to change soon. It is a bit overcast and we have a 40% chance of the wet stuff. Bring it!

     Later this afternoon after Rosie arrives to care for Chris we will go to the movies to see "Men In Black" in 3D maybe. We are watching "Sherlock Holmes" on DVD with Basil Rathbone and it is great watching the oldies.

    Well,tomorrow Elise will be hosting a marathon bridge game here and I have a surprise for the shufflers and bidders. Yes,I do if it doesn't rain that is.

    Well, I had better get busy. I have sore from this mornings Bow Flex workout, but feeling good otherwise. Have a great day and stay happy. I have found out that Elise has a lot of boyfriends, yes you heard me. I caught her with them yesterday. Now tell me how can I compete with them?

     I forgot to mention that we saw the " Campaign" it is hilarious.

Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet wake up sisters.

Loraine, I zoomed by you the other day because  I was being followed by a little old lady driving a scooter with a big smile on her face. I think she liked what she saw, eh? I hope that I don't run into her again if it rains today.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Jane and John, be careful. Jane, how are you feeling today?

Mary give our best to Bob.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

HOh Oh! Stay safe out there! Don't let the little old ladies catch you. It could get ugly!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...