Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night! 

How was your day? I go my errands taken care early this morning, not to long after my treadmill workout. Whew!

It has been a good Hump Day I must say, but I am still being cautious. Elise's puter bit the dust a few days ago and she really have been missing it. We hope to hear about what the problem is soon.

In the meantime I went out and I bought her a new one and now she is very happy, so that makes me happy too!

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had crisp bacon, eggs, hash browns, toast and hot coffee. We watched a DVD called "Country Strong" it was very good.

Elise is now checking her email and loading programs into her new computer. After Rosie leaves for the night I will check on Chris before I call it game over.

I have to get up early tomorrow to have some routine lab work done. Well, we hope that you Hump Day was a winner. Have a good night and a better tomorrow.
Cheers.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, thank you for the very nice comment you posted on our blog.

Jane and John, have a good night.

Olivia, in GA. Rosemary told me that you guys chatted for on bit on the puter, she enjoyed it.

Shoo and Stu, have a quiet night.

Bobby, Zumba is gonna get you, eh?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...