Friday, August 10, 2012

TGIF!!


Good Morning!  

Mood: Sweating To The Oldies

Music listening to: Everlasting Love

    TGIF!! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, and it seems like something or someone is disturbing her. She is making these growling noises and I think that is what woke me up,smile! Any plans for today?

     I just got off of the treadmill and I am sweating to the oldies big time, but I am feeling good and energized. A long drink of water and then a cup of coffee and I am ready to tackle the day.

     I have to run a few errands this morning on the air base. I will take the Tacoma and gas it up while I am there. I will pick up a birthday card and a gift from Chris while I am out there. Yep,tomorrow is Chris's birthday.

      Elise and I enjoyed the movie "The Beast of the Southern Wild", it was excellent, heartbreaking, enlightening, and it keep moviegoers at awe. The girl who starred in it was amazing and in good form. We recommend this one to everyone.

     After the movie we returned home and Elise prepared a dinner that was to die for. She fixed some red beans and rice, with hot Italian sausages, salad and baby carrots. It was so good, yes it was. If someone had come knocking on the door while we were eating, I would look at them through the window and I would continue eating. Smile! We got it down with a very good red. We made the mistake of adding just a dab of a very, very,very hot salsa to it and we cleaned out our sinuses at the same time. Yummy!

     Are you hungry yet? You should be! We are looking forward to the arrival of Bobby's son and family sometime this evening. They are coming from Oklahoma to visit with Bobby for a few days. We will show them some Tucson hospitality for sure.

     Well, I had better get to work. Have a great Friday and enjoy. I will post more about our trip to France later today.
Ciao................Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a good day.

Loraine,will be running in the rain today with Jane?

Jane and John, I have my flip flops at the ready.

Herman, how are things in St. Louis?

Stu and Shoo, what is up for today?

Mary and Bob, how are you doing?

Flo and John, have a wonderful day.


1 comment:

Loraine said...

What do you mean with Jane? Won't you be there????

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...