Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Is Here!'

Good Morning!  


Mood: Energetic


Music listening to: Boogie Oogie Oogie


    Monday is here! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about shortly. Any plans for today?


    I just got off of the treadmill and it just about wore me out this morning. I was on it for 15 minutes at a speed rate of 2.5 miles per hour and I burned off 73 calories. I am soaked let me tell you. Is it to early for a ice cold beer? Tomorrow I will hit the Bowflex for 30 minutes.


    The coffee is good and I am still thinking about that beer,smile. We got rained on pretty good last night and us desert dwellers can always use some rain.


    We had a very nice dinner at Zemams last night with Paula, Marty, Stu and Shoo Shoo. The food was great and we worked on three bottles of red. Thank you Paula and Marty for a very good dinner.


    After dinner we all met up for gelato in the Williams Center Complex. I have to tell you that it was delicious and it was just as good as the gelato in Italia. I plan on making it my new go to place when I need a gelato fix, smile! Thank you Stu and Shoo for the tasty treat.


    We returned home and it is raining pretty good and the lightening show is spectacular. Elise hit the sheets to read and I watched a little TV until Rosie left for the night. Speaking of Rosie, she brought back a Apple Crumb Apple pie from Apple Annie's Orchard in Willcox, Arizona. I can't wait to cut into it.


    I have a couple of errands to run this morning and our annual inspection from Truly Nolan will be out this morning at around 10:00am. So I had better get to steppin, eh? I will post more about our trip to France shortly with a few pics. Have a good one.
Later.........Jessie and Elise


Tiger,Marcie, Jet stay safe.


Loraine, have a good day.


Paula, Marty, Stu and Shoo, thank you for a great evening last night.


Jane and John,how are you doing?


Shirlene, how are you?


Liz, what is new?


Rosie, are you back yet?



No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...